We invite you to be a part of our project!
These are the ways that you can contribute to the project:
Bringing you action items and demonstrations of regenerative living takes hundreds of hours each month. If you find any joy and inspiration here, please consider joining the loyal patrons who have made this labour of love possible and becoming a Sustaining Patron with an automatic monthly donation of your choosing, between a cup of tea and a good lunch:
$3 / month
$5 / month
$7 / month
$10 / month
$ 25 / month
You can also become a Spontaneous Supporter with a one-time donation in any amount:
OTHER OPTIONS that support our work include:
Sharing our posts and getting the word out about what we are doing helps!
David Morris and Elaine McGregor-Morris
Your name here!
We receive many requests from local students wishing to learn with us. With limited resources we can only host a few at a time and would like to be able to offer many more that opportunity.
Your generous support will help fund projects like:
Key infrastructure and programs.
- Fixing the windmill - Done June 2016
- Restoring the house for volunteers - Done Aug/16
- Ladder into the cenote - Done Sept/16
- Showers and water system -
- Permaculture Gardens - Oct/16
- Composting toilet - One done Nov/16
- Shadehouse for nursery -
- Wash area - Done Dec/16
- Grey water system - Done Mar/17
- Campground - Done Mar/17
- Biochar Production and course -
- Tropical Jungle Restoration Camp-
8Ha done July/17
- Tinyhome for volunteers - Done Aug/17
- Food Forest - 3 Ha done Sept/17
- Steps to the cenote Done Sept/17
- Sacred Fire area - Done Oct/18
- Ecotours begun - Done Nov/18
- Drinking pools for wildlife -
1. Sept/17, 2. Apr/19
- 2 Mexican Students 4 month Internships Done Aug/17
- 1 acre of food forest with irrigation
- Student Biodiversity study of Ants - Done Dec/18
- Kitchen and eating area for students and workshops - Done Jan/19
- Internet - Done Jan/19
- Upgrade Washroom - Done Feb/19
- Solar power - 1000W Done Mar/19, more needed
- More housing for students - Done Mar/19
- Workshop area - In Progress Apr/19
- 2 acres of food forest with irrigation - Done July/19
- Botanical garden - In progress May/19
- *Laboratory - Needed
- *Incorporate the non-profit - Needed
- Solar water heater - Needed
- Temescal - Needed
- *Fundraising - Needed
- *Social Media promotion - Needed
All projects have been self-funded thus far.
If you would like to help, these items are needed to leap our project forward!
Seeds of vegetables and trees are always welcome
Laboratory - Top priority as this will help us find financial viability.
- 2 Folding tables, 12 Folding chairs
- Solar Water Heater
- 6 Hammocks
- Plywood to make storage lockers, shelves
Biochar cook stove
Biodigestor for kitchen scraps to convert to methane for kitchen
Plastic recycling machine
Distilled water from air
Challenge course for leadership training
Donations of Money or Items are very appreciated and help us greatly! Thank you for your Generosity!
Small or large donations go a long way in Mexico $US = 18 pesos, $Can = 14 pesos!