We invite you to be a part of our project!
These are the ways that you can contribute to the project:
Bringing you action items and demonstrations of regenerative living takes hundreds of hours each month. If you find any joy and inspiration here, please consider joining the loyal patrons who have made this labour of love possible and becoming a Sustaining Patron with an automatic monthly donation of your choosing, between a cup of tea and a good lunch:
Morpho Butterfly $5 / month
Toh $15 / month
Gecho $30 / month - T-shirt!
Yucatan Parrot $45 / month - Hoodie
Brocket Deer $90 / month
Ceiba Tree $180 / month
Jaguar $360 / month
You can also become a Spontaneous Supporter with a one-time donation in any amount:
OTHER OPTIONS that support our work include:
Sharing our posts and getting the word out about what we are doing helps!
David Morris and Elaine McGregor-Morris
Your name here!
We receive many requests from local students wishing to learn with us. With limited resources we can only host a few at a time and would like to be able to offer many more that opportunity.
Your generous support will help fund projects like:
- Biochar Production course taught -2017
- Ecological restoration course July 2017
- Ecotours began - Nov 2018
- YouTube Videos - many live and in production!
- Community training and outreach - Needed
- People involved in our project - 260+ (19 countries) visitors, students, volunteers, 3 thesis projects with 2 universities.
- Shadehouse for nursery - Nov 2016
- Tropical Jungle Restoration Camp - 8Ha July 2017
- Food Forest - 3 Ha Sept 2017
- Drinking pools for wildlife - 1. Sept 2017, 2. Apr 2019, 3. 2021
- 1 acre of food forest with irrigation - Oct 2018
- 2 acres more of food forest with irrigation - July 2019
- Native tree and vegetation planting: 335 trees in food forest (60-70 species), 1000+ trees planted, 300+ plants, 8 ha seeded- ongoing
- Focus has been on the less disturbed east half of the property and future efforts will be focused on the more degraded western half.
- 2 Mexican indigenous women environmental engineering students 4 month thesis Internships - Aug 2017
- Student biodiversity thesis on ants, 50 new species for the Yucatan added - Dec 2018
- Botanical garden of local native plants - May 2022
- Laboratory - In progress
- Connecting and partnering with local and international universities - ongoing